- How is the store different?
- We believe you really are what you eat, and sharing food with friends and family is a way of life. Everything from the figs you picked up at the market last weekend, to the mug that first perfectly in your hand – making every morning coffee perfect, to the beautifully fragrant cardamom pods.
We want our store to embody these values. But we couldn’t stop here, because every product in our store, tells a story. So the store is fully integrated with the articles as well as recipe sections – everything works together. We’ll help you discover great recipes to make homemade roasted tomato sauce and an article to teach you how to preserve it so you can enjoy all winter long, and share the story of the farmer who grew our favourite variety of tomatoes.
Our store is a one stop shop for amazing, delicious, small batch artisan food and wares, to drool over and daydream about :)
- How do you choose your products?
- To be totally honest, all the products in our store are in our cupboards; we really love them and use them daily! We love sharing what we discover with you. It could be a passionate bean to bar chocolate maker in Madagascar, or a small batch jam maker on Vancouver Island who only picks the best wild berries, or a talented potter, you’ll find many one of a kind treasures that will be enjoyed at home. Our team visits farmers and producers, and when someone lives far away, we send someone from our community to check them out, just to make sure they are of the quality and integrity we want to share with you. More than anything, we want to find unique and special items to share with you.
Do you create something that you'd like to see on in the shop? Tell us more.
- How do I sign up to get emails about your latest products?
- You can sign up for ThisTable emails by going to the bottom of this page and submit your email to our newsletter
Looking for other ways to stay connected with ThisTable? Follow @this_table on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see our latest recipes, newest finds, enter contests, take quizzes, ask questions and more. If you have any trouble, send us a quick email at. email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.
- How much is shipping?
- At the checkout, shipping rates will be automatically calculated based on where you live and what you’ve purchased. Canada Post and USPS have many different shipping options to chose from, so feel free to pick the one that suits your needs best.
- Do you ship Internationally?
- Definitely! We are happy to offer global shipping.
- When will I receive my order?
- Currently we fulfill orders on Monday and Wednesday. As soon as your order has shipped you’ll receive and email with tracking information. Typically in Canada shipping is between 3-5 business days, and 5-7 business days for the USA.